- Leads and manages all maintenance activities for all locations owned by Lubrication Specialties including but not limited to: manufacturing plant, shipping warehouse, homes, trailers, mobile homes, property, fleet and other company vehicles.
- Creates and maintain preventative maintenance schedule on all equipment, vehicles, and facilities
- Plans, schedules, and audits preventive & repair work orders while leading an effective Work Management Process
- Seeks to ensure the reliability of plant and equipment operation while optimizing maintenance and operation costs and satisfying all safety, environmental etc. regulations in the process
- Ensures that systems are in place & followed to maintain the reliability of the equipment & processes
- Works with production staff to evaluate and modify equipment and work areas for maximum efficiency of operation
- Selects and oversees outside contractors as needed to complete projects and repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, automatic and manual liquid filling machine, etc.
- Advanced industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and pneumatic skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills, especially in automated equipment
- Working knowledge of industrial machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report daily of department progress, providing an end of week report of projects completed, and schedule for upcoming week.
- Strong technical knowledge with regards to machinery, building maintenance, utility management, and PLC's
- Understanding of machine function and Sequence of Operations of production machinery
- Experience with LEAN principles and continuous improvement implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and communicate to other plant personnel as well as company resources and vendors
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus five (5) years of experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment with a mechanical/electrical background required
- Certificate / degree from a vocational school or additional education in facility management is a plus
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Practical experience with high-speed bottling/packaging operations in lubrication and oil industries, preferred
- 460v 3 phase electrical experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Windows, Excel, & Outlook) with the ability to learn new applications as required
- Valid Drivers’ License, proof of insurance and reliable transportation are required for travel for off-site meetings and events
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs
- Must be flexible to work alternate shifts if production needs allow
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lubrication Specialties, Inc, is an industry leader in creating problem-specific solutions to end-users of diesel and gasoline engines through additives, lubricants, and oils. Led by our Hot Shot’s Secret brand and “Powered by Science” tagline, our innovative product line continues to grow. We are seeking motivated individuals who want to be part of a unique team striving to continually deliver high quality products and services.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)